Please join us in praying for the Boathouse Church, Putney led by Dave Lee...
Please join us in giving thanks for:
- Our evangelistic Christmas Journey Nativity Trail, Family Carol Service and Christmas Carol service on 12 December, with around 50 guests joining us across the different events - a wonderful mix of friends and family, those from local schools, and those who received a flyer through their front door. Thank God for invitations offered and accepted; for servant-hearted church family working hard to run the events; and for gospel seeds sown.
- The merger of the Boathouse Church and Roehampton Student Church earlier in the year - as we look back over 2021, this has been one of God's greatest blessings to us. Thank God for for how he has united us together, helped us to bear with one another, and used us to point each other to Christ.
- All that God has taught us through his word over the course of this year: how Jesus works to build his church and renew his people from Nehemiah; how Jesus steps towards broken and sinful people like us with God’s love and mercy from our Meals with Jesus series; for his call to us through the letter of James to have a faith that works itself out in our actions.
Please join us in praying for:
- A Christianity Explored course that we're running in the New Year as Christmas follow-up. Pray that God would bring people who he is at work in that he would work through the course to give them a saving faith in Jesus.
- Our elders as we consult, pray and work on renewing our aims and aspirations as a church - that God would give us direction and focus as we seek to serve his people and reach the lost in Putney and the surrounding area.
- A marriage course that we'll be running next term. Pray that God would use it to strengthen the marriages of those at the Boathouse for his glory and the benefit of individual families as well as our whole church family.