St Peter’s, Muswell Hill
Please join with us in praying for St Peter’s Muswell Hill (now merged with Grace Church Muswell Hill), led by Philip Sudell…
Give thanks for:
- Our Chat & Play toddlers’ group, which has a good team and has had a good start to the year with some new children. Please keep praying for growing relationships and that there would be many opportunities to share the gospel.
- FAB Club, an after-school outreach for primary-age children, and the children’s attentiveness and interest in the weekly Bible talk. Please keep praying that the children coming would have open hearts to hearing God’s word.
- The regular attendees on our four-week enquirers’ course, ‘Jesus in His Own Word’. Please pray that God will bring them to a point of repentance and faith.
- Our planned holiday club outreach at Easter and the team who have signed up to help. Please pray for a good response to publicity from local children and families, and for the preparation and building up of the team.
Please pray for:
- Our current sermon series, ‘The Word of God and the People of God’, to challenge and encourage us to live our lives increasingly under God’s word.
- The strengthening of our own personal walks with Christ – with daily times of Bible reading and prayer. Pray too for those reading the Bible in a year.
- The ongoing recruitment process for a Families’ and Children’s Minister – that God would provide just the person we need and in his perfect timing!
- The church council as they seek to guide and serve the church. Pray for wisdom and strength, especially in responding biblically and faithfully to the current proposals from the House of Bishops.
- The leaders of creche, Grace Gang (for primary-age children) and our youth group (for secondary-age kids), but give thanks for the growing numbers of children on Sundays!
- Those not in midweek groups to consider joining one, so that they not only are encouraged but can also encourage others to walk faithfully as they serve and live for Christ.