Please join with us in praying for Pete Snow and the revitalisation of St Paul’s Harringay…
Give thanks to God for:
- Local church. We have been loving being (mostly) in walking distance of each other, and with Covid-19 this is opening up new opportunities for support and community.
- The unity God is growing between those who have been at St Paul’s a long time and newcomers. This may actually deepen during our corona isolation since we're having live-streamed joint services. This takes wisdom in what to include and leave out.
- Independent examinations of our accounts being nearly finished: there was a backlog of several years. We thank God for perseverance for our wonderful finance team to get us to this point.
- Our burgeoning junior church. We have had some great momentum in recent months.
Please also pray for:
- Our evangelism via online live-streaming and social media. Ask the Lord to reach people who would otherwise be too cautious to set foot inside a church.
- Our elderly members, who are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus at this time. We would love to encourage them in Christ for however long they have left.
- Us to keep growing as a church in our obedience to God’s Word –this is something we always want to grow in.
- An invitation dinner we were planning on 3 July – which was probably to be St Paul’s first-ever event of this kind. If we can't go ahead with it, please pray for the Lord to give us other opportunities to reach out.
- Our church hall roof has decayed so much it now needs to be replaced. Please pray for this to get done during corona shutdown phase. We would be very stuck without it.