Please join with us in praying for St Paul’s Harringay, led by Pete Snow…
Give thanks to God that:
- He has been our refuge and strength through some very tough times for the church family this year. We are limping out of lockdown together, but still praising him.
- We had a great Christianity Explored course on Zoom from January to March – our biggest ever. Praise God for his work in several people.
- We have been able to live-stream something every week for the course of this Covid year. Thank the Lord for what has felt like a huge blessing for a small church.
- Our church hall has had a new lease of life, most recently with a new electrical system. Give thanks with us for this building with its functioning electrical lights!
Please pray for:
- Many in north London to repent of their sins and turn to the Lord Jesus at this time.
- The joy of the Lord to be our strength as a church family, even when we feel like we’re limping along.
- Our children and youth, who haven’t been to church for so long. We hope to reopen our Junior Church sometime in April, pending risk assessments, lockdown regulations and having enough willing leaders. Pray that this generation will grow up knowing the Lord.
- Our door-knocking ministry. We would like to knock on every door in our parish and offer people the grace of God, but we’ve only done about half so far.
- Our ‘Tea + Toys’ pensioner and toddler group, which was going down a storm before Covid hit. Pray for its eventual restart and for many to find Christ through this community.