Please join with us in praying for the Slavic Christian Fellowship, led by Sergey Chernov…
We praise God for:
- Regular Sunday Zoom meetings with our church members and friends, as well as to run Sunday school for children.
- Our first church picnic this year, which took place on 21 May in a local park. There were five unsaved friends who joined in conversations with other believers and had a great opportunity to hear about God’s love as well as personal testimonials.
- Us finishing online Bible school in the middle of May. Seven learners received their certificates.
- The NHS workers who saved our daughter, Elza, in April. She had a serious asthma-like attack and couldn’t breathe on her own.
- A positive outcome of our application to extend our visa for another three years of ministry.
- Our launch team members, particularly my wife, Hanna; our youth worker, Anastasiya; Liudmila; Virgil; and Insur.
- Vladlen, who came to faith recently.
- Us receiving financial support from Co-Mission for the next two years of our mission.
Please partner with us in prayer for:
- Wisdom in how to reach lost people through internet resources.
- Insur’s wife, Elena, who’s been unwell for more than half a year.
- Our disciples Vladlen, Fanil, Kristina, Viktoria, Artyom, Roman, Anna, Irina, Igor, Liudmila and Virgil to grow in obedience to Jesus Christ.
- Our unsaved friends Roman, Yulia, Yurii, Renata, Devis, Liana, Mariya and Irina.
- Doors of evangelism to open up and God’s guidance in the next stages of the post-pandemic world.