Please join with us in praying for New Life Church Catford, led by Zim Okoli and Remi Adedire…
Give thanks to God for:
- Him preserving us in Christ another year and keeping us safe amidst the Coronavirus pandemic.
- A few people who started following the church online during lockdown and have recently attended in person: K – who has been attending for two months; E – who has attended our Zoom Bible study this week; and M – who is new to the country and attending regularly.
- The provision of Catford Mews cinema, which allowed us to reopen meeting on Sundays since September.
- Our part-time administrator, who started in October.
- Our 22nd October Spotlight event on Netflix’s The Social Dilemma. We had good engagement with the Q&A discussion from a handful of non-Christians, especially R – who attended church the following Sunday, and P – who has said he’d like to attend midweek Bible study.
Please pray for
- Us firming up realistic but creative plans for Christmas amidst all the limitations Covid is presenting.
- Those in our church family continuing to face income insecurity. Please pray for God’s provision of employment or other support. Some in the church have given into a small hardship fund to support those in the church particularly affected.
- Fresh zeal and creativity in personal evangelism. After months of social restrictions, some of our appetite for seeing people has been subdued.
- Our new plans for midweek fellowship in light of the latest lockdown. Pray that as we delve into a Bible overview, we’d be blown away by how amazing God is. And please pray that we would still find ways to physically meet each other one-to-one outdoors in order to reduce discouragement.