Join us in praying for Mosaic Multicultural Church...
- Junior Walker who will preach his first sermon in March. Please, ask God to empower him and give him wisdom as he prepares his sermon.
- The International Cafe has been attended by a group of 6 - 10 Internationals every week.
- Aluanna Brito who is facing two chronic diseases at the moment (arthritis and thyroid). Unfortunately, her endocrinologist has decided to remove her thyroid since the medicines are not controlling it anymore. Please pray for this situation and the surgery to follow.
- We have a group of five to eight people thinking about getting baptised in the coming months, please pray that they would come to know Jesus as their saviour and be baptised.
- We give thanks for the group of 5 attending our Life Explored course which started in January.
- We give thanks for the relaunch of English for Everybody, a free English as a second language course with the aim of helping Internationals and to build relationships with them. Please pray for those leading the course and thank God for the volunteers giving up their time to help run the course.
- For the Leadership course we recently started with three key future leaders of Mosaic.
- For our course (The meaning of Marriage - based on Tim Keller's book) which was attended by a good number of people from the church, pray for the rest of the course that people would continue to attend. Pray specifically for the next session on the 31st March.