Pray for Midweek in Mayfair
Please join with us in praying for Midweek in Mayfair, run by Jimmy Bell …
Praise and thank God for:
- Who he is – his holiness, mercy, kindness – and how he exercises his sovereignty.
- The growth in prayer for local Christians in secular employment over the last eighteen months.
- God’s sustaining power to keep Christians persevering and witnessing.
- How MiM has adapted post Covid.
- The non-Christian guests who accepted invitations to attend Midweek in Mayfair (MiM) talks over the past year.
- The steady numbers of men attending the Thursday morning Partnership Bible study.
- How God has grown his kingdom over the past twelve months.
- The commitment, partnership, endurance and support from staff at Christ Church Mayfair.
- Philip Baxter, who has now retired as a Trustee but plans to set up a MiM-type initiative in Christchurch, New Zealand, where he has moved with his family.
- Our two new MiM Trustees.
- The long-term financial support from some MiM Partners.
- Wisdom to:
- discern how to support MiM Partners in a way that is helpful to most.
- recognise what could be done better.
- decide whether or not to press on with the development of a new MiM website, which has been on hold for about three years due to limited resources.
- decide whether or not to rekindle evangelism prayer teams.
- MiM’s Wednesday and Thursday ministries to be effective.
- Financial support from new donors to enable MiM’s work to continue.
- My (Jimmy’s) two 1:1 meetings, looking at the Bible with individuals.
- More administrative support to give me the time to do more 1:1s.
- The tech specialist voluntarily helping MiM with streamlining and efficiencies.
- MiM Partners considering attending City Summer School in July 2024.