Please join with us in praying for Grace Church Muswell Hill, led by Philip Sudell…
Give thanks for:
- The increasing numbers now attending in person, both on Sundays and at midweek events.
- The growing number of children and new people who have joined the church during and since lockdown and who are settling in well.
- The Chat and Play group for under-fives being so well attended and that some of the mums came to a Hope Explored course.
- Us now being able to host a Community Café on Thursday lunchtimes and serve an excellent, low-cost, hot meal.
- The way members are supporting each other and others in the community.
- Ongoing dialogue between Grace Church and St Peter’s (in whose building we meet) as we seek to merge, and for wisdom and sensitivity as we look towards a common vision for the future.
- The search for an Operations Manager to oversee practical and administrative arrangements for the combined churches.
- Appropriate follow-up for those who came to the Hope Explored course, especially where English was a second language.
- Our Community Café at Thursday lunchtimes, particularly that we would see increasing numbers from the community, that we would welcome them well and that all would be touched by the good news of Christ.
- Members not presently in a home group to want to meet and grow with others through becoming part of one.
- Encouragement for those who are finding the return to church in person difficult for any reason.
- Our children and young people to receive God’s word gladly and trust in him for their future.
- Continued engagement with the local community and openness to what would be most helpful.