Please join with us in praying for Grace Church Muswell Hill, led by Philip Sudell…
Give thanks for:
- God’s grace in enabling us to function as a ‘scattered’ church during lockdown. Thank God as well that so many people were able to join us via YouTube.
- The involvement of children and young people in their Zoom groups and for the engaging material produced for them. Thank God too that children’s and youth groups can now meet in person, albeit with some restrictions.
- The way members have supported each other and others in the community.
- How the past year has encouraged us to look at new patterns for Sunday worship.
- The developing relationship between St Peter’s (in whose building we meet) and Grace Church – Philip Sudell leads both. Thank God too that following the recent St Peter’s annual meeting their church council now has members from both churches.
Please pray for:
- Ongoing dialogue between Grace Church and St Peter’s as we seek to bring the two churches together, and for wisdom and sensitivity over some issues.
- Mutual understanding and support as we gradually move to meeting in person more, including for children’s work.
- Our children and young people, especially those who would have had exams this year. Pray that they would trust in the Lord for their future and seek to follow his path for their lives.
- Continued engagement with the local community and openness to what would be most helpful.