Please join with us in praying for The Boathouse Church, Putney, led by Ben Shaw…
Give thanks to God for:
- Our online church services via Zoom, which are very well attended each Sunday, and also our fellowship afterwards during virtual coffee and tea.
- Our midweek house groups, which are functioning well online and providing an important time to study God’s Word and pray for each other.
- God’s everlasting love for us, showed through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Please pray for:
- People who joined our church before lockdown to feel welcome and part of our church family.
- Us to be able to support as best we can those in church who are currently worried and anxious for various reasons. Pray that they will be very aware of God’s presence in their lives.
- The doctors, nurses and teachers in our church.
Finally, some specific prayers for Ben, who has started treatment for a tumour. Please pray that:
- The Lord, in his mercy, would fully heal Ben, the radiotherapy will work and there will be no sign of cancer cells after his treatment.
- The Lord would bring Ben relief from the agony of the tumour’s position and the treatment.
- Ben’s nausea would be controlled.
- Through all Ben’s pain and suffering, we would bring glory to our Lord, and that this will bring others closer to him.