Please join with us in praying for St Peter’s Fulham, led by Rupert Standring…
Give thanks to God for:
- The blessing and gift of technology to proclaim the good news of Easter via Facebook and YouTube, not just to our church family but to those in our community and also further afield.
- Equipping David Tubbs, our music minister, with the necessary experience and understanding to produce our weekly online services. We are thankful for the many hours he has spent producing songs for both kids and adults. Pray that God would continue to sustain him as this period continues.
- The excellent and gospel-centred Sunday school sessions produced by our youth and children’s team each week. We are also thankful for the willingness and enthusiasm of many St Peter’s mums to put online the Friday morning Noah’s Ark playgroup sessions.
Please pray for:
- Us, while saddened to be doing fellowship at a distance with our church family, to remember that nothing separates us from Jesus Christ, our Saviour, friend, brother and Lord. Pray that God will draw near to the lonely and broken-hearted in our church family at this time.
- Our Love Your Neighbour Initiative, where the parish has received flyers offering our support at this time. Pray that people would reach out if in need and we would be able to show them Christ’s love as we offer support to them.
- Those in our church family – and indeed all Christians – working in the NHS to be salt and light, displaying what it looks like to have an unshakable faith and hope in Jesus. We pray that, in the face of sickness and death, many NHS staff and patients would turn to the Lord for comfort and hope.