Pray for Grace Church Worcester Park
Please join with us in praying for Grace Church Worcester Park, led by Sam Williamson…
Give thanks for:
- Good numbers over the Easter weekend, including one lady who made a commitment to Christ after the Good Friday service.
- Increasing contacts within the community via our warm space initiative and coffee mornings.
- New people joining the church, including several single women. Please pray they settle in well and find appropriate ways to deepen relationships within the church family and serve.
- Us advertising for a church planter to lead a new congregation in the Stoneleigh area. Please pray the Lord provides the right person to lead this forward.
- Us relaunching Dads and Tots once a month on a Saturday morning. Please pray for enthusiastic volunteers and good relationships to be built with new families.
- Our pastor-in-training, Adam Jacques, who is moving on in July to a church in Wiltshire. Please pray for him and his family as they move and settle in a new town and church, but thank God with us for Adam’s faithful service at Grace Church.