Please join with us in praying for Hope Church Vauxhall, led by Sam Gibb…
Give thanks to God for:
- Us being able to meet back again physically.
- A number of new faces joining us occasionally on Sundays.
- New believers who are doing the Urban Catechism discipleship course and being trained up to share the gospel with others.
- Our church family serving on Sundays to enable us to meet.
- Sam and his wife, Charlie, being able to move onto the estate and build relationships with neighbours.
- An encouraging series looking at the life of Joseph.
Please pray for:
- People from the community who are looking into the Christian faith to come to know Jesus.
- Families struggling with homeschooling.
- Single people struggling with loneliness.
- A number of people in the church family looking for work.
- A number of women in the church who are expecting; pray they would continue to trust in God and for the safe delivery of their babies.
- Our Easter outreach: an online kid’s holiday club in the week after Easter. Pray that it would be an encouragement to the church family and that it would be a good opportunity to invite friends and neighbours from the community to hear more about the Easter story.
- Wisdom for the Church elders and the team at Vauxhall as we think about restarting activities over the coming months.