Please join with us in praying for Grace Church Muswell Hill, led by Philip Sudell…
Give thanks to God for:
- His grace in enabling us to function as a ‘scattered’ church during these difficult days; for members’ engagement in different ways of being together; and for those not normally part of the congregation, including from overseas, who have accessed our services.
- The continued involvement of children and young people in their Zoom groups and for the engaging material produced for them.
- The way members have supported each other and those in the community needing help.
- The way the crisis has encouraged us to look at new patterns for Sunday worship as we move back into the church building.
Please pray for:
- People not to lose heart as an increasing weariness sets in, especially for those working from home and caring for children at the same time.
- The relationship between St Peter’s (in whose building we meet) and Grace Church – Philip Sudell leads both – as we look at increasing dialogue between the two church councils, and sensitive decisions to be taken.
- Those going on holiday to have a restorative break, with time to ‘just be’ with God; those not able to get away to have time to meet up, albeit socially distanced, and encourage one another face to face (Hebrews 3:13).
- Our children and young people over the summer break, and their uncertainties or anxieties about the new term.