Co-Mission Resources Team
Raynes Park, SW20 8SA
Please click and read full job description below
The Co-Mission Resources Team is seeking an experienced, imaginative, and self-motivated Creative Media Designer who can work with a team to support and build on the visual reputation that Co-Mission has developed through engaging graphic design, web, and video content.
We are looking for a positive standout colleague who is flexible to change and has the aim to work collaboratively. If you have a passion for the gospel and for creating high-quality graphics and engaging video content, we’d like to meet you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the creative industry creating engaging graphic design and video content.
- Proven experience of hands-on project execution in digital and print media channels
- Confidence in working with technology and filming/lighting equipment to deliver exceptional experiences for Co-Mission audiences.
- A good understanding of media and storytelling in the charitable sector
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enclose with your application:
A covering letter of not more than two pages summarising:
- Your demonstrated ability regarding (i) the key responsibilities/core duties as well as (ii) the essential and desired skills and experience outlined in the full job desctiption.
- Your spiritual history and goals, and how you hope that this job may fit in.
- A full, diverse portfolio of work.
- A full CV including educational and professional qualifications, a full employment history showing the more significant positions and responsibilities held, relevant achievements.
- An indication of your current remuneration (incl. benefits) (optional)
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH FRIDAY APRIL 30