We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Creative Communications & Media Marketing Strategist who is able to build on the reputation that the Co-Mission team have developed in the production of high-quality content and assets, and for communicating the activities and ministries of Co-Mission with this content. These range from award-winning Christmas films, to our “Articles” bi-annual magazine, online articles, newsletters and social media channels – not to mention graphic design and asset creation to support our events and other ministries. All of these are high quality, contemporary and engaging.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- experience in the creative communications and marketing industries of developing and delivering effective media and communications strategies across various channels (digital, social and print) to diverse audiences;
- a strong understanding of how media channels interact and can be used to maximise communication and engagement with content and proven ability to measure and demonstrate the success of our strategies in achieving this;
- proven experience of hands-on project execution in digital and print media channels, including the ability to tell stories from around the network – including experience of content management and analytics platforms that support the gathering and analysis of metrics to prove the efficacy of our approach;
- confidence in working with technology current and emerging technologies such as AR and VR to deliver exceptional experiences for Co-Mission audiences; confidence in working with Social Media Management and Web Analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Buffer platforms;
- proven ability to harness and make use of new communication technology platforms, e.g TikTok, Facebook LIVE and Snapchat, to engage diverse socio-economic and cultural people groups; an excellent understanding of marketing with integrity in the Christian charitable sector;
We are looking for a positive team player who has the flexibility and drive to also work independently. If you are a quick learner and ready to jump in, we can facilitate additional training where needed.
Full details about Co-Mission and the role at www.co-mission.org/jobs
For further information please contact email@example.com