MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This is a varied and broad role which is a key support role in a variety of resource and administrative functions for the Co-Mission Resources and Executive teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND CORE DUTIES
Administrative support for the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Assisting with travel plans by researching and booking travel, arranging accommodation etc…
- Oversee the administration of meetings e.g. distributing agendas, taking minutes, booking and setting up rooms and organising refreshments
- Supporting the COO diary planning e.g. co-ordinating meetings and small events
- Undertaking ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required e.g. photocopying
Administration for the Director of Church Planting (DoCP)
- Liaise with the DoCP to coordinate the planters’ training, which consists of monthly workshops, semi-regular boot camps and other one-off training sessions.
- Assist the DoCP in recruiting planters by placing advertisements, dealing with enquiries, overseeing applications, arranging interviews and issuing planters with grant letters and training agreements, and ensure the latter are signed promptly.
- Coordinating training for coaches, aiding communication between planters and their coaches and overseeing the regular submission of coach and planter feedback.
- Collate and distribute regular prayer news to equip supporters and Co-Mission churches to pray for the plants.
- Facilitate the visits of potential planters and partners of Co-Mission, from the UK and abroad, by organising travel and accommodation and liaising with the relevant parties to arrange appropriate schedules and meetings.
- Distribute agendas and paperwork ahead of Church Planting Team meetings, and record and distribute the minutes.
Administration support for the Resources team
- Administrative tasks as required, answering the phone, taking minutes as required
- Assisting with events administration e.g. bookings for Revive,
- Supporting the media team with administrative tasks e.g. location bookings, proof-reading, co-ordinating meetings
- Database integration, maintenance and development
- Monitor email enquiries and respond accordingly
- Assist with small scale projects as required
- Supporting the administration of the Ministry Trainee Scheme
- Arranging the weekly team meetings
Once per month the Administrator will be required to be present at the Church Planter Training Workshop (currently held at St John’s Church, Chelsea). There will be other occasional London-based events that will require the Administrator to be present.
We are looking for a highly organised, efficient, self-motivated and positive team player who has a proven ability to cope with the pressures of a busy and multi-faceted role. The ideal candidate will have experience in some of the following areas:
- Personal Assistant work
- Events management
- Social media/promotion